Monday, March 7, 2011

Finally starting a blog...

So Ive been wanting to start a blog for a while. And since we have our computer back I figured now is a perfect time to start. Here is a start on where everyone is right now:

Lucas- He just got a promotion at work. He will now have set days off and 40 hours a week. We are really excited about it. He also got a raise which is awesome. He is loving his job and loves working the evening. He gets to spend all day with the girls and then go to work. He is an amazing father and husband. He plays with the girls all the time and helps around the house. I couldnt ask to be with a better man.

Clara- Well she is definately 2 now. She has the attitude of a full blown diva and its only the begining. She can talk really well for her age and is learning all sorts of new things. She can remember things that happened weeks ago and knows where everything is. She is a great helper with Elise, although today when I asked for a diaper she said "Mom, im busy with my magazine". It was a little funny. Overall she is just growing too dang fast.

Elise- She is crawling and getting into everything. We clean up the dog food and water about four times a day. She is starting to walk along the couches and walks all over the kitchen pushing her walker from behind. She is eating everything and loves to be with people. She has one tooth and lots of hair. She is tiny compared to what Clara was, so its weird to see such a little baby doing such big things. She can say Dada and says Mama only when something is wrong. She is gonna give us a run for our money for sure.

and lastly.. Me- I am just as busy as ever. I still watch kids during the week , so that keeps me pretty occupied. I am also donating my eggs. I have gone through the tests and am waiting to hear back with the go-ahead to put me in the database. Besides that the girls keep me busy with cooking and cleaning and all the funny mommy chores. But i wouldnt ask for it any other way.

Thats all I have for now. I have to go because I am supposed to leave in half an hour and Im still in Pajamas....

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Im so excited to follow your family on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The making of a wonderful life, it seems! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh - you guys have chickens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. We raise them in the extra bedroom. Lol

    ReplyDelete